Saturday, April 4, 2009

a little of this a little of that.

Sometimes I feel I am traveling too fast, yet others I feel I am not giong fast enough. Right now I am running blind in to something again for what seems like the hundreth time but I lost count. This time the game will not work. If you run when I finally let my gaurd down again this time then no longer will I keep letting you come back. You know who you are even though you probably don't read this.

For those of you who are clueless about that first part here is the story. I've been single for a while now and I am actually ok with that which is weird for me. Anyways I have been talking to someone off and on for over a year now and it seems like they are just playing games with me. I mean if I play hard to get or I don't give in to her persistence she keeps chasing me and coming after me and trying to talk me in to dating her, but then when I finally give in she tucks tail and runs away. Its happened every single time but there is something about her that keeps me coming back to her. I can't explain it, call me old fashioned but there is something about her personality that just sucks me in and gets me trapped even though I don't want to be there. Maybe this time it will work but if not I am done.

Other than that life has been pretty much normal. Spring is arriving and I can not wait for it. I miss spending time outside with my music in just writing and thinking by myself. I need the warm weather so I can escape out in to the woods and just relax.

Well as usual this is pointless so good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment