Thursday, April 9, 2009

Escape.

So yesterday I got off work early and thats when my phone rang. I answered and well it was an offer I couldn't refuse. I got an offer to ride out with a friend to Rock Island State Park here in Tennessee and let me tell you I had the greatest time. It was the escape from my stressed out life I have been looking for. It was me, a friend and nature. I did not realize Tennessee packed so much beauty, maybe thats because I am stuck in the Middle Tennessee bubble most of the time. We left about 12:30 and got to the park about 2. Then we hiked around there taking photos and goofing off till about 3:30 then we got the most amazing burger I have ever had. I don't know how they made it but that burger was an orgasm in my mouth. Then we made our way over to Fall Creek Falls state park. There I felt like a small speck in a great big world. I was surrounded by nature at its finest. We didn't get back to nashville until 9:30, time passed by so fast.

When we got back we watched Marley and Me. That movie was actually really good. It made me realize how much I take my dogs foregranted. I mean when I come home they are always there to greet me with a wagging tail. If I am pissed off they always cheer me up. No matter how I treat them they still stay faithful to me and love me unconditionly. They are man's best friend. They are my best friends.

Anyways thats an update on my life for now. I am exhausted, so good night.

1 comment: