Sunday, March 29, 2009

Random thoughts.


I believe we all have invisible strings. Those strings keep us bound to everything we call our life. Friends, family, jobs and even the cities we live in are strings attached to us. My strings used to be strong but slowly they are breaking or growing weak. As I see it in my mind I'm in an empty room surrounded by four walls. One wall has a door that looks oh so inviting. The light in the room is shining directly on the door while the rest of the room is dim. The strings have me tied to the wall directly across from the door. Day by day the strings get weaker and weaker and I keep inching closer to that door. This city I live in has treated me well but sometimes I get bored with it. The city has history and fame but I feel like I do not want to make my history here. I feel like my dreams are growing to big for this small place. I've talked about leaving but until now the strings have been too strong but right now the door seems to be calling my name more and more lately. There is more distance between me and my friends lately and everything that used to keep me so tied to where I am in life is slowly slipping and fading away. I don't know when but someday that door will be within my reach. That's when decision time will come but for now I am not ready for it. For most of you who know me know that I am a dream chaser. I will chase my dreams until I achieve them.

In other random things I have not been doing much on my two weeks off. I am still continuously working myself to death at the orange hell known as Home Depot but I can not complain because I have a job. Tomorrow begins the second week of my spring break and I have not done anything exciting...hopefully that will turn around sometime soon. That's all for now. Have a good night.

Jeremy.

No comments:

Post a Comment